Monday, March 27

Immanuel Lutheran

Immanuel Lutheran
Immanuel Lutheran,
originally uploaded by AngloBaptist.
This is a picture of the exterior of our host congregation. I have posted a few more images on my personal Flickr account. I think it may be time for us to get our own account. What do the rest of you think? And, if I recall, someone mentioned that we should get a myspace account as well. I agree entirely. Who wants to do that?

I have to be honest and say that the chapel is feeling more and more like home. At first I thought it might be a mistake for us to not try harder to find another coffee shop or somthing like that, but it seems that God has given us something special in this. Our relationship with Immanuel Lutheran is promising...a campus for discipleship in the Rogers Park neighborhood of Chicago. Lovely.

If you live in Chicago and stop by the blog every so often to check in, I hope you will swing by one evening. We would love to have you. All are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment